YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
LNC Consulting leverages years of industry experience and expert analysis to assist public and private clients enhance their internal processes, financial operations, and automated systems to manage risk better and optimize profits.
Your company will benefit from our highly trained professionals with experience in many industries. You will have access to many internal audit professionals with experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing to develop and execute risk-based internal audit plans.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Disaster Recovery
- Bank Regulatory Compliance
- Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
We help to ensure effective, long-term pension retirement benefits. Our team of actuaries, retirement benefit advisers and plan administrators is uniquely qualified to work with clients with all matters related to successfully creating and maintaining a defined benefit to your employees.
- Pension plan design
- Actuarial valuation services
- Compliance testing and consulting
- Projection of plan costs
- Integrated defined benefit and defined contribution statements
- Document preparation and filing
- Plan termination
Our team of experienced professionals handles all aspects of group benefits needs. Certified expertise in the Affordable Care Act. This begins with assessing needs and finding solutions but it certainly does not end there. We advise on plan design, plan offerings, compliance, on-going service (claims support, eligibility, etc), and employer and employee training. We have extensive experience in all areas of employee benefits from fully-insured plans to self-insured plans servicing a broad base of clients.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Work-site voluntary
- Basic life
- Voluntary life
- Section 125
- ERISA wrap plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
Our team handles all aspects of account needs, planning, compliance, and business decisions for our clients. We have extensive experience in all areas of general and specific industry matters, servicing a broad base of clients.
- Forecasts, Budgets & Projections
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Controller Outsourcing
- General Ledger Reconstruction
- Payroll Solutions
Our Forensic and Analytical Solutions includes internal control assessments, compliance assessments, court-ordered or settlement-required compliance monitoring, white collar crime and fraud vulnerability assessments and customer-specific data analysis.
- Certified expertise in the Affordable Care Act
- Evaluation of plan design(s) and plan offering(s)
- Cost analysis of plan(s) and plan components (i.e., premiums, stop/loss, PPO networks, etc.
- Shopping of plan options/alternatives: fully-insured; self-funded; etc.
- Employer and employee education: open enrollment; new employee meetings, etc.
- On-going service support: adds/deletes; claims; billing; eligibility; utilization trends; funding needs; Cobra; etc.
We have a dedicated team of health actuaries and benefit consultants advising corporations and governments on the fiscal impacts of their health care costs and benefits. We are uniquely qualified to work with firms with all matters related to evaluating and managing the costs of a health care benefit to your employees.
- Retiree medical (OPEB) plan valuations
- Calculate self-funded budget rates for active and retired groups
- Calculate actuarially certified COBRA rates and Incurred But Not Reported (IBNR) claim reserve
- Short-term and long-term reserving of Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Analyze historical claims experience and compare it with national benchmarks
- Evaluation of onsite clinics on a pre-implementation and post-implementation basis
- Illustrate financial impact of various levels of stop-loss reinsurance
- Evaluate medical and prescription drug discounts
- Certifications of financial status of health plans in several states
- Evaluate tax implications of various funding vehicles (VEBAs and other trusts)
- LTD claimant reserves
- Deductible, coinsurance, co-payments, out-of-pocket maximums
- Prescription drug plan designs
- Consumer-driven health plans (HRA, HSA, and High-Deductible Plans)
- Modeling of employee anti-selection for dual option plans
- Modeling using normative data or actual claims experience
- Nondiscrimination testing for health and section 125 plans
- Dental, STD, LTD, and sick pay plan design changes
Our program and project management solutions includes project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing capable of adding value and ensuring quality in any program a client has initiated.
- Business Life Cycle
- Performance Improvement
- Risk Advisory
- Business Succession Planning
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Performance Improvement
- Effective Governance & Alignment
- Management & Integration
- Financial Control
Lacey Newday Consulting is certified in the following areas:
- Accounting, Disaster recovery FEMA reimbursement and audit, Staff Augmentation, Business Management Solutions, Employee Benefits, Defined Benefit Actuarial and Healthcare Actuarial
- Certified U.S. SBA 8(a)
- Certified U.S.SBA HUBZone
- Certified U.S. SBA Small Disadvantaged Business
- NAICS Codes: 531110, 541219, 541611, 541618, 561110, 561611, 525120, and 541612
- State of Texas Certified Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Certificate/VID Number: 1510606674700
- File Vendor Number: 055238
- City of Houston Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- City of Houston Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- City of Houston Certified Hire Houston First
- Port of Houston Authority Small Business Small Business Enterprise (SBE)