Work Email: email@example.com
Sidney Lacey serves as Principal/Director for our firm assisting clients with project management, process improvement, internal controls analysis, staff augmentation, disaster recovery, re-engineering business processes, forensic investigation, sales tax, cost recovery, reduction of days of sales outstanding (credit & collections), Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) documentation, control assessment, walk-thru, testing, remediation, governance, compliance & risk management.
He has nineteen years of increasing responsibility in corporate reporting/finance management in the oil and gas industry. He worked in exploration and production and crude oil reporting for Shell, Hess and Howell Corporation. He also has served as Director of Treasury Service, Credit Director and Billing Director for Corpus Christi Natural Gas (Gas Pipeline Company) and Pacific, Gas & Electric Energy Services (PG&E) a retail power sales company. Mr. Lacey has 19 years in financial operations & accounting delivery solutions. He has trained & managed personnel in both arenas. He has presented & consulted with clients’ executives & board members. Mr. Lacey has a proven track record for securing buy- in from all stakeholders insuring successful project delivery.
Examples of engagements include:
- Pioneer Companies Inc. a $710 Million chemical manufacturer
- Core Laboratories a $900 Million revenue well core analysis company
- Enterprise Products a $43 Billion midstream energy services company
- GDF Suez Energy North America a $97 Billion Euro multi-business unit energy resources company
Examples of achievements include:
- Served as Controller of Lodi Gas Storage a $600 Million gas storage company.
- Served as Treasury Analyst for Enterprise Products a $43 Billion midstream energy services company
- Process improvements reduced the days of sales outstanding (DSO) from 35 to 8 days.
- Served as Collections/Risk Manager The York Group a $210 Million subsidiary of a funeral services company
- Process improvements reduced the days of sales outstanding (DSO) from 58 to 45 days.
Director Health and Welfare Benefits Solutions
Howard Block serves as subject matter expert of our health & welfare benefits division. He has over twenty-five years of experience in the insurance industry. He specializes in insurance plans focusing on health and welfare. His experience includes the delivery of consulting services to evaluate specific health benefit goals and identify appropriate plans to meet those goals for clients. Howard began his career as a third party administrator account manager where he led the implementation process of new clients to servicing all aspects of claims reporting; claims administration; and eligibility maintenance. Howard works directly with employer organizations to find the most cost effective approach in building the most efficient health and welfare benefit solutions for carrier and plan selection. This includes provider network analysis, pharmaceutical benefit management analysis, claims management, reinsurance solutions among other key necessities.
From 1996 through 2013 Howard worked with insurance carriers in sales of group health insurance plans. He has worked with enterprise businesses down to 2-man groups. Howard began consulting directly with businesses in 2013.
Since the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Howard has received his certification on the law and works extensively on guiding businesses in maintaining compliance at all levels of the new complexities.
Howard holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Houston.
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
-Identification of cost design and cost components for benefit plans
-Evaluation and presentation of financial proposals and projections
-Education of both Employers and Employees to make the most beneficial decisions
-Account service to minimize time and frustration on clients’ behalf
-Benefit Compliance necessities to include PPACA/Healthcare Reform
Twent-five years negotiating pricing structures and establishing benefit contractual agreements for employer clients; analyzing and evaluating benefits across client needs to include: vision, dental, health, long term disability, short term disability, life, payroll services, etc.
Business Networking International
Greater Houston Partnership
National Business Development Association
B.S. Economics-University of Houston
Director of Forensic and Analytical Consulting
William Sinacori is Director of Forensic and Analytical Consulting Solutions at Lacey Newday Consulting, LLC. He has 22 years of experience managing complex financial investigations and data analysis projects as a part of the forensic and litigation solutions practices of his own consulting business, an international internal audit and consulting company, and a Big Four accounting firm. Mr. Sinacori has managed complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams of accountants, investigators, data analysts, attorneys, and/or computer and database experts.
Mr. Sinacori’s clients have included Fortune 100 companies, multi-billion dollar private entities, large national and international law firms on behalf of their clients, and multi-billion dollar government public sector entities. Such clientele span various industries, including Insurance, Transportation, Public Sector/Education, Utilities, Technology and Communication, Construction, and Real Property and Property Management.
From 1994 to 1998, Mr. Sinacori was an investigative attorney with the Office of the Inspector General of New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority, where he worked on multi-disciplinary teams to detect and investigate financial crimes, enhance the efficiency of MTA agencies, and ensure compliance by such agencies.
Representative engagements include the following:
- On behalf of major national bank, traced $25 million in funds stolen through warehouse borrower’s creation of fictitious subprime mortgages. Identified funds and assets used for money laundering, leading to recoveries for client.
- Managed investigation of liability insurer’s agent for issuing policies in violation of agent agreement and underwriting criteria. Identified violations were used in settlement negotiations.
- Identified and quantified misappropriation from a multinational real estate management client, resulting in conviction of one of the entity’s property managers and full restitution.
- Identified for municipality real estate developers false claims for reimbursement. Client municipality settled an initial claim of $34 million for approximately $8 million.
- Traced assets of judgment debtor to cement producer. Identified fraudulent transfers and violations of the Texas Construction Trust Statute. Matter is pending.
- On behalf of a Houston-based hospitality company, investigated various executives suspected of engaging in fraudulent activity. Identified significant losses in inventory and uncovered systematic vendor scheme involving kick-backs and insurance fraud issues.
- Identified significant breaches in internal controls in various departments of sovereign agency and its regulatory authority. Engagement included analyses regarding contracts, vendors, payroll, asset tracking, and licensing. Recommended improvements to, and assisted in remediating, the agency’s internal control structure.
- Responsible for assessment of Fortune 100 company’s corporate governance requirements under Sarbanes Oxley.
- Identified multi-million dollars of potentially fraudulent payments by major urban school district to vendors and employees. Several apparent violations of federal and state law were referred to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.