With LNC you gain the significant resources of a large consulting firm while enjoying the personal service of a small firm.
LNC proudly provides a wide range of professional solutions.
Your company will benefit from our highly trained professionals with experience in many industries. You will have access to many internal audit professionals with experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing to develop and execute risk-based internal audit plans.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Disaster Recovery
- Bank Regulatory Compliance
- Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
Lacey Newday Consulting is certified in the following areas:
- Accounting, Disaster recovery FEMA reimbursement and audit, Staff Augmentation, Business Management Solutions, Employee Benefits, Defined Benefit Actuarial and Healthcare Actuarial
- Certified U.S. SBA 8(a)
- Certified U.S.SBA HUBZone
- Certified U.S. SBA Small Disadvantaged Business
- NAICS Codes: 531110, 541219, 541611, 541618, 561110, 561611, 525120, and 541612
- State of Texas Certified Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Certificate/VID Number: 1510606674700
- File Vendor Number: 055238
- City of Houston Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- City of Houston Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- City of Houston Certified Hire Houston First
- Port of Houston Authority Small Business Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
“Good Quote here” Author
We look forward to working with you.